Thursday 16 September 2010

I gaze over a vast wooden desert,
the table cries bare.
Old Mother Hubbard's
Been at the cupboard
And left.
A snowy pile peak
Is quickly converted to tidy-white-lines,
Like ominous waves
On a moon soacked sea.
Attentively rolling,
End to end trading,
A buyer's remorse.
And with
Darwin now gracing
My nose, I'm evolving.
Constantly rising,
Mind is advancing
All the time, growing
I feel...everything

Mind dancing, I lose the clothes
Only hold me back
Suddenly realise what's
Wrong with my eyes?
Am I talking?
Who said that?
.erveyhitng si mdludeld pU
gradually lost
I'm going, or coming?
Friends are conversin
At length about love
Joining in, I've started to talk
But no sound leaves
Somone pressed mute
I head to my bed
And find
Myself already there.

And the sun starts to rise
As our lead shuts his eyes

2 comments:

  1. i love it! you're really good :)
    vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s
    also we have the same web layout :) you've made me want to write a poem now!! x i'm inspired :D

    ReplyDelete